Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Block my Colors



I've recently paired up with Felix B. Maduro (our equivalent to Selfridges or Macy's) to shoot they're social networks campaigns, there are gonna be 3 mini campaign per-month & this is our first one.

Since our country is a little bit isolated from the fashion scene (TG it's starting to make bigger steps) color blocking, trend that was for this summer, well... summer in Panama starts in January so Felix has brought the trend for our summer...

I will be showing you the next shoots we will have, we have a new one being shot this Friday, it's very teenage-summer which means Billabong & Roxy, very excited about it because it is not my usual things, so it's a challenge, let's just hope I will pull it of...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BY MAURICIO HERRERABARRÍA