Friday, February 19, 2016

Beginnings and Closures





Esta semana ha sido horrible. Normalmente no me quejo porque my life motto siempre tiene que ver con ver la vida del ángulo colorido pero el cierre de la última edición de GOGO Magazine (que by the way ya está online y pueden visitar en holaGOGO.com) ha sido muy complicado pero estoy muy feliz con el resultado final, ya pronto lo verán!

Con todo y eso, en uno de mis tiempos medio libres en la oficina saqué oportunidad  de sacar unas fotos de outfit para que no se olviden de mi cara. También me gustaría compartirles que estoy siendo parte de un montón de proyectos externos de los que me encantaría formaran parte, pero para eso tenemos que mantenernos comunicados por las redes sociales, ya sea Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr o Snapchat, mándenme  sus mensajes y compártanme en lo que andan ustedes, ¿no es esa la parte divertida de la vida moderna?


This week’s been a total bitch to me. Normally I don’t like to complain about anything because you know… you have to see life from the bright side but man what a whirlwind this week’s been. Closing GOGO Magazine’s next issue was so hard (oh by the way, we are now online at holaGOGO.com so visit us!) but the final result brings nothing more than smiles to my face, and that’s the good thing about doing what you really love to do: no matter how hard it will take you to get there, the final goal always makes it up.


Luckily, I made a little gap between meetings and writing sessions to take some pictures just so you don’t forget my fat face –actually not fat at all. I’d like to also remind you that social media are actually a thing if you haven’t heard and we can be in contact and know about each other’s lives or just like mingle through the magical tap of our fingers; I’ve been doing a lot and it would be cool if you are part of it so find me on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr… just don’t be a creep ;)






Clickea en “Read More” para ver el post completo ;)
Click on “Read More” to read the complete post ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

BY MAURICIO HERRERABARRÍA