Saturday, October 13, 2012

Guess what?




Guess invited most of the Panamanian bloggers to the Multiplaza store to enjoy some hors d’oeuvres & nice wine while being part of a “style me beautiful” contest where each one of us had to put together a look, the winners (one in the girl corner & the other one in the boys team) would win the whole outfit.

I’ve never considered myself someone able to put amazingly cool outfits. I don’t know if it was the booze that was getting to my head but I did something the judges liked & I won ;D

The winner in the pink corner was Maristella, a very dear peer who owns one of my favorite blogs here in Panama.

Now take a look at all the nice things Guess brought us this season, very cute colors & sexy prints for the girls, for us guys, the fabrics are extremely fresh & comfortable, perfect for the bipolar weather we ache in Panama. 

..............................................................................


Guess invitó a la gran mayoría de los bloggers a disfrutar de una tarde de boquitas y rico vino, mientras que participabamos de una competencia en la que el ganador se llevaría un look completo de Guess!

De panas, jamás me he considerado alguien capaz de stylear a alguien con un outfit super guay asi que no se si fue el vino que se me subió a la cabeza pero hice algo que le gustó a los jueces y gané ;D

La ganadora en la esquina de las chicas fue Maristella, una blogger super querida de mi parte que edita uno de mis blogs favoritos acá.

Ahora echen un vistazo a todas las cosas bonitas Guess nos ha traído para esta temporada, colores vibrantes y llamativos con prints super sexys & atrevidos para las chicas y para nosotros materiales & colores frescos, cortes super cómodos, perfectos para este clima bipolar de Panamá. 

sexy sheer butt



the outfit I styled



No comments:

Post a Comment

BY MAURICIO HERRERABARRÍA