Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my savage beauty



so as you may all know I live for McQueen
you know he's my artistic idol & biggest inspiration.

this May is the opening of Alexader McQueen: Savage Beauty
the exhibition/homage organized by the Costume Institute
& Condé Naste along with the MET Museum of NYC

it was a must for me to be in the same place 
with my master's creations & thank God I'll
be among them, feeling his spirit & out-of-this world
creative greatness.

I'll be in NYC early May, only & exclusively
for this exhibition & this is all thanks to
Mia Magazine who entrusted me the 
task of doing an article & taking pictures for the 
magazine & it'll be published in the last days of May

I want you to live the experience along with me
so I'll be posting everything, from pictures of the MET Ball
May 2nd to street-fashion right from NYC
& obviously snapshots from the exhibition

so stay tune :)


...................................................................

como muchos de ustedes ya deben saber
Alexander McQueen fue y es mi ídolo y una GRAN 
inspiración para mí

desde el 4 de mayo estará abierta al público la exhibición
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, organizada por
Condé Nast y the Constume Institute a la par de
The MET Museum of NYC la cual 
hace homenaje a la carrera de 19 años del
enfant terrible londinense 

obviamente yo tengo que estar ahí
rodeado de sus creaciones, para sentir
su espíritu y su grandeza artística

estaré en NYC a principios de mayo y aparte de eso
gracias a Revista Mia (Estrella de Panamá) podré
compartir cada pedacito de esa exhibición a través
de las páginas de la revista, ya que me han encargado
la tarea de escribir un artículo y de ilustrarlo por medio
de mis fotos, todo sobre la mente de Lee McQueen

trataré lo más posible de tenerlos al tanto de TODO
desde la ceremonia de inauguración, más conocida como 
el MET Ball, la misma exhibición, los press previews y 
me encantaría también hacer trend hunting por todo NYC
quién sabe y sacamos fotos a lo Sartorialist :)

asi que estén al tanto que
hay mucho por venir:)

1 comment:

  1. The photo in this one is absolutely astounding. I really love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete

BY MAURICIO HERRERABARRÍA