Friday, December 17, 2010



Hit the link below for the pics, they are like ... 45 hahah, turn on some sweet music & enjoy :)

Maggie & my dear friend Fernanda Quirós from Moda PTY.

my Gina :)

I actually had the time of my life. Bumped into so many friends, plus the champagne & the appetizers & some loafers that I will show you later, it was the perfect equation for a perfect evening, or at least the beginning of it.

these are the loafers I was talking about, freaking amazing right?





Greta Bayo's stand, if you want to see her interview click here.
Olgui from Fashion Seeker at the Chajin Designs stand.

cute little mustaches
the Dorothy kitten heels
art is always there
I really really liked her glittery coat/blazer/cardigan

with ma girls, Camill & Maggie.


This is all from the Glama Vida night, I totally loved it & already waiting for the next one!


2 comments:

  1. que chevere!!! la verdad que fue un muy buen evento....

    btw... mira mi ultimo post :) sales en blogs of the week lo hize hasta ahora
    Hope u like it
    xx
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. siii estuvo excelente, ya quiero que sea el próximo! Ay si ya lo vi y hasta te comente :)

    ReplyDelete

BY MAURICIO HERRERABARRÍA