Thursday, July 21, 2011

Porcelain Black



follow her on twitter  @PorcelainBlack

ok so this is what happened, once I went out of the museum I went to buy cupcakes 
at a street stand & saw this girl & instantly wanted to photograph her, she said yes &
even photographed her friends, this morning a friend sent me an inbox telling me that 
she saw the picture & her tattoos matched with a girl's tattoos that she saw in a music
video, the girl I photographed turned out to be Alaina Beaton better known as Porcelain Black

here's the video of her first single as a solo artist in collaboration with Lil Wayne
is super awesome & if you pay attention you will spot the Skull Heels from the
DSquared2 Fall/Winter 2010 collection (which I have a total obsession with since it
first came out)



3 comments:

  1. Just so ya know, she's always been a solo act. She previously sang under the name Porcelain and the Tramps, but it was always just her. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you, i knew nothing about her, I was shocked when I saw the viDEO & then the resemblence to the girl in the photo

    ReplyDelete

BY MAURICIO HERRERABARRÍA